Join Atheist Ireland
Atheist Ireland is voluntary organisation. We receive no State funding and employ no paid staff. We rely entirely on membership fees and donations to continue campaigning for ethical secularism, the rights of atheists and the separation of church and state.
Why join Atheist Ireland?
- You can help to build an ethical and secular Ireland.
- You have a say in determining policy and electing officers.
- You can attend members meetings and our AGM.
- Your membership fee will go towards supporting our many campaigns.
How is Atheist Ireland funded?
- Your membership fees and donations fund the activities of Atheist Ireland.
- Annual membership fee is €25 for waged persons, or €10 for unwaged persons/students.
- You can pay online by paypal, or alternatively post us a cheque or postal order.
- Members can examine our accounts at each AGM.
How do I join Atheist Ireland?
- You can apply to join Atheist Ireland online now by clicking here
- Or you can apply offline by filling in and posting this form
To renew membership click on the registration tab on the top right and select your preferred option.